How To Download Video From Facebook
How To Download Video From Facebook in easy steps?
There are plenty of software on the internet which you can use to download
You can download the video directly in your Facebook app or browser but you can play it only in your Facebook app or browser.
If you are looking for How To Download Video From Facebook directly in your computer or cell phone so that you can view and share it later or download it into memory card or pen drive, is it even possible?
Yes, this is possible (Almost anything is possible on the internet, right?)
Now I am going to explain step by step How To Download Video From Facebook without any software directly on your computer or cell phone.
First, I will explain how to download Facebook videos in the Facebook app.
- Go to the video you want to download
- Tap on share
- Select copy link from the options
- Open a web browser on your phone
- Go to savefrom.net
- Past the link in the bar and tap on
- Select download from the web page
That’s it your video will be downloaded on the phone.
This tutorial was about How To Download Video From Facebook on the phone from the app.
Now I will explain How To Download video From Facebook using a web browser.
This process is similar to the method which I have explained in the above method
- Tap and hold on the comment under the video (the video which you want to download)
- Select open in new tab
- Once the video is open into new tab copy the URL from the address bar
- Open www.savefrom.net in a new tab and paste it into the bar and tap OK
- Now select download from the page
Friend if you have any questions please leave a comment in the comment box
If you want to know how to download YouTube videos you can see our previous post